Step by Step – How to Show your Latest Posts on a Static WordPress Page
- Log in to your WordPress Site.
- Select the static page you wish to display the latest posts on.
- Select Text edit versus Visual so you have access to the source code of the page.
- Insert the following code right after the opening <body> tag. Click to view Code.
- Make sure to edit feedurl to represent your blogs feeds url which is usually yourwebsitesaddress.com/feed/
- You can also edit feedbackcolor, feedscrollspeed, feedwidth and feedheight to match your WordPress static page theme/color scheme.
- Place the following code exactly where you wish the WordPress Latest Posts to appear on the static WordPress page. Click here to view Code.
Benefits to Putting this Scroller of your Blogs Latest Posts on as many Places Online as possible
- Free advertising for your website. This unique latest posts scroller stands out which is good. This means clicks and website visitors.
- Backlinks backlinks backlinks! What is great about this for backlinks is you are display changing and updating backlinks to the inner pages of your blog which is what the search engines love. Its self updating because every time you create a new blog post your feed is updated and so is this WordPress Latest Posts Scroller.
What WordPress Latest Posts Scroller Looks Like
Here is a live demonstration of the WordPress Latest Posts Scroller.